Fall is the time of apple harvests and great greeting cards, so why not bring the two together in a neat little project?
That’s what we’ve done with the featured project for this weekend, the Apple Stamp Card set. Each participant will get a set of blank, thick stock, high quality greeting cards and will be able to use our Apple Stamps and other art supplies to create unique, thoughtful, and autumnal cards to share with your friends and family. We’ve tried them and we think they’re a blast to make – we hope you feel the same way.
The Oddyssea Outside Garden is open this weekend Friday, Sunday, and Monday 10a-Dusk and Saturday 12:30p-Dusk. Weather permitting.
In addition to the Apple Stamp Cards project, you’ll be able to:
- Design your own micro world in a necklace
- Create your own Airplant Terrarium
- Rent an Electric Bike
- Send a Message in a Bottle
- Craft an Abalone Sea Terrarium
- Enjoy Sweets at Trina’s Sweet Shoppe
- Discover your fortune with a Metal Detector
- Fill a bottle with vividly colored Sand Art
- Conjure up a Fall Mason Jar Lantern
- Mine for Treasure in the Flume
- Solder up your own Amplifier
- Break your own Geode
- Or simply enjoy the garden
Whatever your interest, we hope to see you in beautiful Half Moon Bay, California this weekend.