It was our first year and boy, what a year it was!
First and foremost, a hearty thank you to the Coastside Community for such a warm welcome. We hoped that you would like what we were trying and it sure seems you do. We’ll strive to improve and learn to make things even better in 2013. And to our tourist friends passing through Half Moon Bay from all corners of the world, thank you to you too! We hope we were able to add some interesting spice to your travels.
We thought we’d share some interesting numbers as a way to wrap up 2012 in an interesting and informative style.
- 16,590 – Total number of individual items purchased in 2012
- 10,230 – Total number of unique web visitors to oddyssea.com
- 6,604 – Total sales transactions at the shop and online
- 1,352 – Hours the shop has been open
- 1,119 – Fortunes offered by Zoltar
- 1,002 – Geodes found a new home
- 774 – Distinct products offered for sale
- 497 – Twitter followers came on board
- 492 – Tweets
- 169 – Days the shop has been open
- 11 – Wonderful people have helped make the shop successful (Kaila, Sabrina, Wendy, Mitchell, Jo Ann, David, Bryon, Matt, Ellen, Katrina, and Mike)
- 6 – Yelp reviews from visitors
It has been a terrific first year and we hope to have many more. Thanks to you all and we wish you a Happy New Year!